We are one of five continental divisions of School of Tomorrow®, dealing specifically with certain countries inside Asia. School of Tomorrow Asia services the following countries:
||Saipan (N. Marina Islands)
View our Partial List of Colleges and Universities that have Accepted Graduates.
School of Tomorrow’s concepts are based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- A child must be at a level where he can perform.
- He must have reasonable goals.
- His learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated.
- His learning must be measurable.
- His learning must be rewarded.
Based on these principles, the School of Tomorrow curriculum assures parents of:
- A solid, mastery-based, back-to-basics education for their child
- A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student’s specific learning needs and capabilities
- A program incorporating Scripture, character building, and wisdom principles
- A curriculum using advanced computer technology to help ensure the finest education possible in today’s high-tech climate
For more information about our Scope and Sequence click here.
Click here if you are interested in LCA.